Banks, Trust Companies, Law Firms, Accountants, Insurance Companies, and Government Institutions regularly use our services to help them value and dispose of their valuable collections. Whether you are a large institution handling a file, or a private individual looking for information, we are here to serve you.
Have an estate to share or liquidate? Splitting assets in a divorce? Inherited a large collection and want to know the value? We can help. We offer three different services;
1) FREE APPRAISALS. If you have an item you think may be of value, and would like to know what we would pay for it, we provide FREE appraisals by phone 514-289-9761, or via internet. It may be helpful to read our blog post "Items that look cool but are not worth a lot" before contacting us. For online appraisals please visit our Contact US page, and fill in the form on the left hand side. Please mention "Online Appraisal" in your message, and send us a couple good quality, clear pictures of the item. We normally reply within 2 business days.
2) Verbal opinion of value. This is an appointment at our office, where you bring in your items, we examine them with you, and answer any questions specific to your situation. This is ideal for situations where you need to have a professional 3rd party opinion for items you are not ready to sell, but do not require an appraisal in writing. Some common examples;
- Several siblings inherit a large coin collection, but are not sure how to split it equitably.
- Someone has accumulated rare items and are considering selling, donating, or giving them and want to understand the approximate current value.
- A financial need has come up, and it requires selling an item but you are not sure which of your valuable items to sell.
- Insurance planning
$175 per hour, min 1 hour. Please inquire for details.
3) Written appraisals. This would begin as an appointment at our office where we would examine with you, the item(s) in question, and be followed up with possible research and a written report, sometimes with digital imaging done by our staff. This would be ideal for situations where a written document is absolutely required. Some common examples;
- Insurance claims
- Divorce disputes
- Estate liquidation
$175 per hour, min 3 hours. Please inquire for details.